Well, here's what's on my mind...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

10th Week--Steve Jobs Apology

What Steve Jobs should have said (in a nutshell)...

As many of you may know, the price of the 8 GB iPhone has been dropped from $599 to $399. I have been receiving thousands of e-mails from those of you expressing your dissappointment and anger. From what I understand, many of you feel as toughh it was an unfair decision that we made. I first want to tell you Apple customers, on behalf of the Apple company, we are truly sorry for upsetting you. We respect and appreciate every single one of our Apple customers. We want to do whatever makes you, our customers, happy. You will be receiving $100 store credit in compensation for the distress we have caused. Please feel free to send me e-mails of your thoughts. Thank you for being Apple Customers.

Sincerely,
Steve Jobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home