Well, here's what's on my mind...

Monday, September 17, 2007

1st week of PR Ethics, Law & Diversity

It was interesting how the first day we compared/contrast charecterisitics about ourselves with somebody else in class. Amanda McFerren was my partner and we clicked instantly! After the class exercise, when we began to discuss what we discovered about each other, I then realized we talked the whole time without addressing the fact that I am clearly Indian and she is not. It's funny how in this day and age (for the most part) we can look past skin color/ethnicity and find other differences in ourselves. For example, Amanda and I spoke of how she is aggressive and I'd like to think that I am not. She is also more conservative (mostly issue-based) while I am a hardcore democratic. I guess we can say the first day of this course opened my eyes up a little bit more than I was expecting to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home